The Freedom features simple, easy-to-use controls combined with lightweight handling. Open up your quilting options with this large-throated machine.
Overview of the APQS Freedom quilting machine:
- $17,300 + shipping & handling
*APQS goods are priced at the factory. All freight, insurance, customs charges, import duties/tariffs, and local value-added taxes (VAT, MWST, etc) are the responsibility of the customer.
- Stitch regulator - When you use an APQS longarm machine you'll immediately notice the superior stitch quality. It's one of the main reasons people turn to APQS for their longarm needs.
- Low bobbin indicator - Know when it's time to change your bobbin to avoid running out of thread in the middle of your quilting design.
- Top thread break sensor - You'll be alerted if the top thread breaks so you can quickly get back to quilting.
- Vertical channel locks - Lock down the machine so it can only move side to side for precise straight line stitching or use it to ensure your quilt top is square to the table so you know you’ll end up with a square quilt at the end.
- Single thread disk tensioner. Having only one place to set tension means our machines can run a wide range of even the most finicky threads, opening up your creative options.
- Interchangeable hopping foot - Change out the machine’s hopping foot to an open toe design! Your machine comes ready to accept different feet for the different kinds of quilting you do.
- Auto needle positioner - When you come to a halt your APQS machine will not stop partially in the fabric - it will either stop in the full up or full down position, depending on your preference.
- Floating horizontal wheels - Our machines are perfectly balanced on a horizontal wheel so you can stitch beautiful motifs easily with superb handling.
- Large Throat size of 26" x 10.5"
- Light weight machine weighing in at 45 lbs (20 kgs).
- Multi-position handles, front and back, with finger touch button control - Change your grip depending on your quilting style while still being able to control the machine even when it is at the back of the table.
- Your choice of Smart Bobbin© (L size) or Big Bobbin© (M size) - You get a choice of the size bobbin you prefer so your machine is specifically made to your tastes and style of quilting.
- Variable needle speed - Different types of quilting require an increase in needle speed to match the complexity of the design. A touch of the button gives you the control you need without having to navigate through a series of menus. APQS has fastest needle speed in the industry at 0-3500 stitches per minute.
- Synchronous timing belt drive - APQS machines are precisely held in time through our belt drive technology. Building a machine that will not fall out of time means your tension and stitch integrity will be the same for the life of your machine.
- Self lubricating bushings - The amount of oil required to care for an APQS machine is a fraction of what other quilting machines need, making maintenance simple and easy.
- Quiet, enclosed DC motor - APQS combines technology with sleek design to give you a beautiful machine with the horsepower you need. Our integrated electronics and motor are tucked away behind the clean lines of our machines.
Table & Frame
- 10-, 12- or 14- foot table with adjustable height - Dial in the perfect height for you.
- Adjustment-free quilt take-up roller - The elevated roller means you never have to raise it as the bulk of the quilt grows. And the leveler bar in front keeps your quilt surface level.
| Compare APQS machines |